Would you like improve your yoga teaching skills, accelerate your growth as a teacher and learn how to build a sustainable career? This is your opportunity to deepen your personal study under the guidance of Alma Duran, an experienced mentor and educator.
This one-on-one custom-tailored mentoring emphasizes accessible, inclusive and subtle yoga techniques and is open to certified yoga teachers of all lineages. Each program is created to satisfy the needs and objectives of the individual and can follow into specific YA continuing educational categories.
This is either a three or a six-month online program- but many teachers decide to extend it. It is delivered via Zoom, offered in English and Spanish, and includes:
· Initial one-on-one welcome call to outline goals and objectives.
· Weekly participation in minimum 2 Yoga con Alma online classes.
· A brief discussion afterwards to address any questions that might have arisen from the classes.
· Custom-tailored reading and writing projects. Discussion of them.
· Participation in other teaching platforms that Alma uses, such as her FB private group, the ALAPA Sessions and SANGHA-Maestr@s de Yoga, for example.
· 1 bi-monthly Zoom session to review videos of you teaching and discussion of your progress.
· Follow-ups with relevant resources from our session
· As needed, e-mail support and/or quick calls during the mentoring process to help guide you.
Interested? Contact ALMA