Reemerging from the worst part of the pandemic, many of us realized that we became sedentary and stiff, might feel anxious or lethargic. If you wish to recover a sense of wellbeing in a safe community setting, please join me for NEW BEGINNINGS, yoga in-person classes. Only fully vaccinated and immunized participants will be accepted.
This is a foundational course designed to rebuild muscular stability, inner focus, flexibility and balance. No weird, exhausting or acrobatic sequences. The practices are sustainable, breath-led, considerately paced, and accessible: they can be done on a mat or with the assistance of a chair.
Each session we will take place in MEL’S shaded, beautiful and quiet courtyard. Additionally, while you are registered for the Series of 4 classes, you will enjoy other benefits exclusively reserved for YOGA CON ALMA’s practitioners, such as the ALAPA SESSIONS and access to ALMA DURAN’S VIRTUAL YOGA ROOM, online sources of valuable information and community support. Kindly read the information below before you register, since there are no refunds. If you are registering from a mobile devise please note that at the moment we can accept only credit card payments- do not use the venmo option.
Our community depends on our continued shared goal of protecting and keeping one another safe. Please read carefully the following conditions that apply to the classes. By registering in the class, you agree to these class policies:
1. This offer extended exclusively to fully vaccinated and immunized people.
2. At your arrival, personnel from MEL will check your temperature and offer you antibacterial gel.
3. There will be an area where you can store your personal items.
4. It is recommended that you arrive to MEL already dressed for the class. Please be there 10 minutes before class start to place the mats appropriately.
5. The use of toilets is allowed.
6. Currently, a mask mandate has been lifted for those immunized and fully vaccinated outdoors. If the conditions remain safe, we will be allowing you to uncover your face in the classes. At the same time, we fully support if you choose to wear a mask during the sessions. The possibility of practicing mask less, however, can change depending on what the state of the pandemic is in Merida and federal, state and local laws, rules, and regulations –including local business and workplace guidance– as well as CDC and Yoga Alliance recommendations. If that happens, you will be informed by e-mail as soon as possible.
7. Yoga props are exclusively of personal use. Please bring your yoga mat and necessary props. Disinfected chairs will be provided by MEL every session.
8. There will be no hands-on adjustments.
9. In case of rain, we will move to a well-ventilated room within the same facilities
10. The group size is limited, so that the space configuration allows us to maintain appropriate physical distancing. NEW BEGINNINGS is offered in Series of four consecutive sessions on Thursday, 9:30 to 10:30 am. This Series includes February 3, 10, 17 & 24; the cost is 52 USD or 1,000 Mexican pesos; when registering, please press on the first date only February 3rd), proceed to pay with your cerdit card, and you will automatically be booked for all 4 sessions. Single class participants will only be accepted if there are spaces available and the person agrees to comply with the safety regulations stated here; price per single class is 300 Mexican pesos, or 15 USD.. In all cases, preregistration and payment in advanced is necessary.
How to register:
· If you wish to register online and pay with a credit card for the Series, please register in this page. Click the registration button on the first date (January 6) ; you will be booking for all 4 sessions in this Series.
· For all other forms of payment -including direct bank deposit-, if you prefer to pay in person @ MEL, or if you wish to attend only one class, please contact ALMA using the contact form at the bottom of Alma´s website: www.yoga-con-alma.org
If availability is confirmed, your spot will be reserved for 48 hours.